Date: Wed, 12 Oct 94 12:21 GMT
From: JANE21@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: HEIDEGGER <HEIDEGGER@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Technology and Subjectivity Conference

The Centre for Research in Modern European Philosophy at Middlesex University
is holding a one-day international conference on "Technology and Subjectivity"
at the Tottenham Campus, White Hart Lane, on Saturday 29th October. Speakers
include Hauke Brunkhorst, Bernard Stiegler, Andrew Bowie, Joanna Hodge,
Peter Dews, Nick Smith, Andrew Benjamin and Kate Soper. Further information
is available from the Secretary, School of Philosophy and Religious Studies,
Middlesex University, White Hart Lane, London N17 8HR. Tel: 081 362 5370.