Selections From Foucault

Foucault Listers,

I am going to start something new that I call "Selections From
Foucault." At least once a week I plan to select passages from
Foucault's volumes of works and post them to the list. It is my
understanding that many on the list do not have Foucault's works
immediately available to them. Hopefully, "Selections" will compensate
for this lack of availability, give us something interesting to read, as
well as supplying us with something to discuss.

Anyone else on the list is welcome to send selections too. Be sure to
keep them within at a length that does not violate any copyright laws.

Yours in discourse,

Steven Meinking
Foucault List Moderator
The University Of Utah