Re: Foucault & Cyberspace & Law

On Fri, 15 Dec 1995, Tamir Maltz (Mr) wrote:

> Does anyone know of instances where Foucault's ideas have been used to
> analyse the customary law of cyberspace ? For example: netiquette on USENET,
> or the evolving law of E-communities such as LambdaMOO ?
>
> If anyone has any IDEAS or REFERENCES on this subject, I would be very grateful.
>
> Thank you,
>
> Tamir Maltz
> Student, University of New South Wales.
> Sydney, Australia.
>

> ----------------------------------------|
> |Tamir Maltz (Mr) |
> |Sydney, Australia. |
> |Email: tamirm@xxxxxxxxxxxx |

No, but I know of an excellent place where you can have a dialogue on
this question with others: postmodern culture moo (PMC). telnet to
hero.village.virginia.edu 7777. sign on as a guest and request a
character, and once you get one, @send a posting to the lists
"*theory-moo" and "*cybermind".

David Pekerow