Technicalities

We've been hit by a couple of problems that are making mail delivery to
the l*st a bit unsteady. At the moment the people at virginia are
working to determine if the problems are local to jefferson, or if its a
network problem that may or may not be beyond their control, or some
twisted combination of both. At the moment the digest option for the
l*st has been disabled, mail to the l*st is experiencing significant
delays, and sometimes mail is not delivered to everyone on the list. So
I would suggest that you save a copy of anything you send to the l*st and
if you don't see it in a couple of days then repost it, but I would
suggest giving it a couple of days because the delay may be this long.
Hopefully this will all be cleared up soon. In the mean time, thanks for
your patience.

Flannon