Re: Judith Butler

On Thu, 9 May 1996, Malcolm Dunnachie Thompson wrote:

> Oh the conceptual gymnastics people will put themselves through in order
> to install heterosexuality as the "natural". And all to avoid the issue
> of doing nasty things with their bums.
>
> "Compulsory heterosexuality," anyone?

I don't know if this is particularly aimed at me, but anyway I'll just
point out that I self-define as 'bisexual' (when I don't have the time
to go into more detail). I still don't have a problem with reproduction
as being the way bodies reproduce themselves, but I don't think this is
the same as heterosexuality (see earlier posts).

Dave Hugh-Jones
'Yes, that's my mother all right, but my mother's the Virgin Mary, you know.'
dash2@xxxxxxxxx