Re: suggestion for list - feminists and foucault

What then would you make of a history of "sexuality" which is not equally
inclusive of "women"? We don't even have to ask whether or not it is
sexist in order to ask what kind of history is this. If it bears on the
matter, I am not attempting to criticize Foucault. Instead, I'm more
interested in the interpretations.

[remainder edited]