A VERY SAD CASE

Karl:

> Wow. I guess I *should* spend s'mo time in the archives for this list. I
> just found a couple there that I never got. One of which was from Karl
> to me. In case I'm not the only one who missed this one, here 'tis:
>
> >Diane: What kind of rubbish is this: "Diane nods vigorously." Obviously
> >you are not able to reply Michael's post in an intellignet way so you
> >get out of the tight spot by responding with this silly remark.
>
> >The only person you fool is yourself and the few others who engage in
> >these sillies.
>
> > Cop on!
>
> Diane giggles uncontrollably.

Karl: What kind of response is this. This is Diane's way of avoiding
the issue. What has this observation of hers got to do with what the
List is about. The more she responds like this the more she exposes
her intellectual bankruptcy. She just proves my point. How could
anyone take such a person seriously when it comes to serious
discussion on this List.

I doubt if I shall reply again to this person unless there is a
miraculous transformation in the quality of her post.

This is the kind of response one might expect from some nine year
olds. Diane is just one more sad case.

Karl

Yours etc.,
Karl