Re: social security

while i agree with much of what you have stated, there is one thing where i
think you are off track a bit. the ussr did not abolish the wage system or
capitalism. capitalism was prevalent, but it was controlled not by
entrepeneurs, but by the state. all the failure of the ussr proved was that
capital in the hands of the government is kept from the workers as much as
capital in the hands of private capitalists. you are right to say that
tyranny was not abolished, but its origin merely relocated. a central economy
controlled by an authoritarian regime is as far, if not farther, from worker
control as what we have in the u.s., which is a central economy controlled by
various regional individuals ( by individual I mean corps, banks, persons,
etc.) being subject to a central authority is not being communal.