Re: Authors

Oh, that old chestnut. The fall into verbiage. if that's your only answer
why should I help you understand what you clearly do not at present. Are you
really suggesting that I have to legitimate my postings with copious
references to Foucault? We can all play that game. We teach it to our
undergrads religiously. 'just tell me what he says don't draw the
connections'. Perhaps, 'm', _you_ should read a little more Foucault, recall
what he said about referencing his doctoral thesis. Anyway, your posting
displays an disciplinary act of closure (as well as the mind). And I should
know better than to reply to it, but then again, I am human (oopps!).

-----

Colin Wight
Department of International Politics
University of Wales, Aberystwyth