Ideology, episteme and knowledge

Hi,

Does anyone know where I can find any works about a comparison between the
conceptions of =E9pist=E9m=E8 or "savoir" in Foucault and the marxist concep=
tion
of ideology and especially the one developed by Althusser?

Maybe someone can help me to understand clearly the own conception of
Ideology developed in AK, as a limit, a frontier, between science and
savoir? Would Foucault agree with the opinion of Althusser that "ideology
has no history"? Then, is there here a kind of "eternal" and then why not
"universal" point in the analysis of Foucault? MAybe, the beginning of a
real theory of knowledge? That's a big problem for me, because I always
thought that Foucault always refused such theoretical, or universal, point
of view.

MAybe that's all silly, so...

Thanx anyway,

Ludovic ARMAND
Etudiant en th=E8se de Science politique