Re: Ideology, episteme and knowledge

Barrett's book is published in the US by Stanford UP.

I just reviewed the New Press edition; I agree--it is a very nice
collection. The major addition to the English translations of MF's work it
brings is a translation of Foucault's _Resume des cours_, the abstracts of
the eleven lecture courses Foucault deposited with the College de France.

Alan Schrift