Re: Subjectivization

malgosia askanas wrote:

>Whereas in actual fact, I think, most anti-authoritarians
>simply don't find the problem of people wanting to murder each other
>interesting. And my feeling is that they don't find it interesting
>because "at heart" they don't think it's a problem -- not because they
>don't mind being murdered, but because they don't really think people
>_do_ want to murder each other.

Actually I don't think that most people want to murder - even if they could
get away with it. But I'm a humanist of a sort. I'm trying to get at the
reason that anti-humanists, or partisans of the anti-morality of the sort
encapsulated in the Foucault quote that started this thread, disapprove of
murder, assuming that they do.

Doug

Folow-ups
  • Re: Subjectivization