Re: [Fwd: nasty cyber-nazis (fwd)]

I have a few questions arising from various postings on this topic.

Why are the fascists 'self-evidently wrong'? Are we to go on thinking
that only unintelligent people become fascists?

What is the ethical distinction between this form of opposition and
others, such as force of argument? We're all being terribly
'Enlightenment-thinker' all of a sudden.

What is the difference between what the fascists say and do? 'Words are
deeds.' as Wittgenstein would say.

Why does Colin Wight continue to want someone else to take his moral
decisions for him?

Wouldn't this all be very ironic if this message had indeed been getting
passed around the globe for over a year with the issue long resolved?

Best wishes

Murray

=================================

Murray K. Simpson,