Re: a favorite _DP_ moment

I read this passage with great interest. I am curious how the study of
the micro-physics of power relates to revolutionary struggles aiming at the
overthrow of an existing system of power. The idea of revolutionary
overthrow is based on a different conception of power -- power as precisely
something that a certain class possessess and that can be seized by another
class. Are the two conceptions related in a way similar to the relationship
between the macro-physics and micro-physics of matter, so one way of looking
at it illuminates the other? Or are they at odds? If they coexist peacefully,
in what areas of revolutionary struggle would the micro-model be of use?

Peter