Re: Secondary Sources

I too quite liked the Miller biography, although I found it more entertaining
than informative. Eribon's is the more susbtantial one in terms of insight into
Foucault's work.

On another note, I would like John Ransom to put aside his modesty and tell us
more about his new book.

Andrew Herman
Drake University