Re: the same and the otherno subject)

Ammar,

That is a very good question. It is something with which I am struggling
with right now. Although I believe I have come upon the answer, I hope you
do not think ill of me if I wait until I have time to fully answer it myself.

In the meantime, I would highly suggest the biographies. I've only been
through the Miller book and have read parts of one by Macey. And while
they do not, and cannot, enclose Foucault within any sort of text, they are
a starting point.

Gary