Re: Baudrillard, Deleuze, and Virillio Lists?

At 03:15 AM 1/18/98 EST, you wrote:
>Someone recently asked about Derrida lists. Does anyone have information
about
>Baudrillard, Deleuze, or Virillio lists?
>
>Thanks,
>
>Ken

These are the list of lists I got from this "Jefferson" server. Info for
some lists are not avalailable. Hope this will help.

Cheers,
Edy Sukrisno

--

Majordomo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx serves the following lists:

art-and-power
aut-op-sy discussion of autonomia, operaismo and class
composition
avant-garde theory of the artistic avant-garde
bakhtin-dialogism
bakhtin-dialogism-extra
bataille Discussion of the work of Georges Bataille
baudrillard Discussion of the works of Jean Baudrillard
bhaskar
bits
blake-proj
blanchot Discussion of Maurice Blanchot and others
blanchot-extra
bos
bourdieu Discussion of Pierre Bourdieu's sociology and
philosophy
bourdieu-digest The Bourdieu Forum in digest format
cecmpe-approval
cecmpe-l-ed
culture-state Project on "Culture and State in Latin America"
deleuze-guattari
deleuze-guattari-digest The deleuze-guattari list, but in digest format
dickinson-l
dot-l
dromology Paul Virilio and the study of speed
ead
eadwg
ed-ww-l
editors
ensp481
entc312
feyerabend Discussion of themes related to Paul Feyerabend
film-theory All aspects of theory of film and cinema
film-theory-digest The film-theory list, but in digest format
foi-l
foucault Discussion on the philosophy of Michel Foucault.
foucault-digest The foucault list, but in digest format
frankfurt-school
french-feminism
global-from-below
gov-list
greens-conv
grizzard-l
habermas
habermas-extra
heidegger
heidegger-digest The heidegger list, but in digest format
iath-fellows
iath-java
iath-staff
iath-students
iath-uva
libertatia-l
list-proposals Discussion of proposals for new Spoon lists
london-l
london-proj
lyotard Discussion of the works of Jean-Francois Lyotard
marxism-and-sciences
marxism-feminism
marxism-general
marxism-general-digest The marxism-general list, but in digest format
marxism-international marxist perspectives on internationalism and
globalism
marxism-international-digest The marxism-international list, but in
digest format
marxism-intro
marxism-intro-extra
marxism-news News items of interest to marxians. Moderated.
marxism-thaxis Theoretic issues raised by Marxist tradition
marxism-thaxis-digest The marxism-thaxis list, but in digest format
melville
method-and-theory
method-and-theory-digest The method-and-theory list, but in digest format
neohio-greens
netted-l
nietzsche
nietzsche-digest The nietzsche list, but in digest format
obrl-news
odyssey-digest The odyssey list, but in digest format
odyssey-moderators
ohio-greens
phillitcrit
phillitcrit-digest The phillitcrit list, but in digest format
pmc-board
pmc2staff PMC2 Staff mailing list
postcolonial Discussion of postcolonial theory, literature, film.
postcolonial-digest The postcolonial list, but in digest format
postcolonial-info exchange of info pertaining to work in
postcolonial theo
pretext
pretext-digest The pretext list, but in digest format
pscript
puptcrit Discussion of all aspects of puppetry
puptcrit-digest The puptcrit list, but in digest format
puptcrit-extra
sa-cyborgs SOUTH ASIAN WOMEN - IDENTITY...
sa-cyborgs-digest The sa-cyborgs list, but in digest format
seminar
seminar-10 curently used for a discussion of Deleuze's _Cinema_
seminar-11 Currently unused
seminar-12
seminar-13 Currently unused
sixties-approval
sixties-l
sixties-proj
spacing
spoon-announcements Please use for all general announcements.
Moderated.
spoon-users
surrealist Actions/theory relevant to an evolving Surrealist
moveme
technology philosophical aspects of technology
third-world-women third-world-women (discussions re 3ww)
third-world-women-digest The third-world-women list, but in digest format
trotsky-project
trotsky-project-digest The trotsky-project list, but in digest format
trotsky-project-extra
visual_semiotics
wally-l
whit-proj
women-writing-culture
women-writing-culture-digest The women-writing-culture list, but in
digest format
woodco-greens

Use the 'info <list>' command to get more information
about a specific list.