Re: Foucauldians

Many thanks to those who suggested appropriate films on the theme of
'biopower'.
I originally had in mind the following, but I am keeping in mind both
_The Handmaiden's Tale_, and _Full Metal Jacket_.

Session Theme Film

1) Introduction to the Government of Men 1984
2) The 'Problem of Population' King Kong
3) Constituting Reason Madness of King George
4) The Birth of the Clinic Outbreak
5) The Military Body is Born Cromwell
6) Violent Imaginaries 1492
7) The 'Policey' Sciences They Live
8) The Government of Souls Cool Hand Luke
9) Satanic Mills Germinal
10) The Dromocratic Revolution Koyaanisqatsi
11) Return to the Carceral Safe
12) Revolution and Rebellion Michael Collins

(I use 1984 as a foil; obviously Foucault's conception of the state it
somewhat different [though not opposed] to that of Orwell).

Best wishes/sincerely,