Re: new participant

Dear Rana,

Ah, yes, you're right. Perhaps culture is only part of this regime of
truth which, not only defines everything, but also produces reality. I
wonder whether he is talking about rationality. I guess in one of his
interviews he said that he was talking about power either in Madness and
Civilization, Discipline and Punish, or The History of Sexuality. However,
his concept of power is so elusive. And this creates another problem for
me in reading Foucault.

To me, reading Foucault is like doing a jigzaw puzzle without really
knowing the complete picture. I'm trying to work this out with the limited
pieces that I have. Or, reading Foucault is like being lost somewhere
unknown with a wrong map.:-)

Hmm...

Regards,
Edy Sukrisno