Re: madness

Just a question: what Ian said about D and G remind me a bit of the 'false
consciousness' idea. The masses are indoctrinated to believe, over time, that
their situation is part of a natural law / order of things. That is why they
continue to allow the humilation, slavery etc. It also is a bit similar to
'mythologies' which grants that the bourgeosie create such powerful myths of
gender, race, work etc. that it takes someone quite special to see through them.

I don't know either of these arguments very well but it seemed to strike a chord
with what was said.

Becky