Re: question relating to Bourdieu and Foucault

Hi
in _An Invitation to Reflexive Sociology_ Wacquant suggests that
Bourdieu's notion of "strategy without a strategist" is not unlike
Foucault's except "that the latter lacks the dispositional concept of
habitus to link the objective structures bequeathed by history to the
historical practices of agents and, therefore, a mechanism to account
for the social patterning and objective meaning of
strategies."(25n.46)
Any comments? While I'm reasonably sure Foucault would not like
Bourdieu's language here- ie the objective meaning of strategies- I'm
not entirely convinced that does not give an account of what Bourdieu
might call the relationship between habitus and field or
dispositions, strategies and `objective' social structures etc.
Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

regards,
Stephen