Re: reified agency

This sounds like "The Protocols of the Elders of Zion." Can you really
analyze the workings of an economic system based on the clever designs
of a few manipulative people with a special knack for "reification." Are
the ill effects of an economy always or even usually reducible to the
intentions of a few people in charge? Isn't this a substitution of
Manichean theology for economics and sociology?