Re: Biomedical discoursive and non-discoursive practices around

Hi Alan,

I refer to an interview between Latour and T. Hugh Crawford,
published in Configurations, 1993, 1.2: 247-268, here pp.251-253.
You will also find the text in www:
http://muse.jhu.edu/demo/con/1.2crawford.html.
Do you have any references, that deal with a comparision
of Foucault and ANT?

Joerg