RE: disappeared

I agree with Pablo. Most commentaries about this discussion topic have =
been
rich in quotes but poor in reflecting historical analysis and in =
landing
concrete foucaultian concepts to a specific reality.=20

A good foucaultian analysis of the Chilean history will focus -for =
example-
in an historical analysis of the networks of power in Chile and its
evolution from the 70s to the 90s. This process of Pinochet is just a =
minor
chapter in a very much more interesting micro-physical exercise of =
power.=20

I am sorry if this statement upsets somebody. I am not an academic guy, =
I am
not proficient in enghish, but I am person that has lived under
Pinochet-like regimes in the past. Sincerely, I expected that people in =
this
list would be able to better use foucaultian tools to understand =
political
reality.

excercise-of-power