re: truth and genealogy

bob

well, my response was based on various sources..and the interviews w/
foucault are the best.. Try reading the interviews in THE FOUCAULT READER
edited by paul rabinow and POWER/KNOWLEDGE edited by Joseph Rouse.. To be
honest, all i've read actually BY foucault are a few of his essays. I've yet
to read any of his books. But i have read various sources on foucault.

loren