New Foucault/queer theory website

Dear fellow Foucault followers,

Since it should be relevant to you, I hope you
won't mind me 'advertising' this (academic) website:

http://www.theory.org.uk

Theory.org.uk is a website about the relationship between
the mass media and people's identities, gender and everyday
lives, but with a particular emphasis on queer theory and
related resources (material on Judith Butler, Foucault, etc).

The site has growing amounts of Foucault and queer theory
content. Launched this month, the site is already getting about
1,000 hits a week and people seem to like it.

It provides an accessible introduction to these areas
for students, as well as providing some hopefully-useful
stuff for scholars, such as reviews of queer theory
books, and links.
Plus an interactive quiz!

If you would like to visit the site, and see whether you'd
like to direct students or others to it, that would
be great.

Thanks and best wishes,

David

Dr David Gauntlett