Re: ???

Perhaps you could begin by explaining: 1) why you presume that the example
provided by Ms. O'Farrell is not "concrete," and 2) how and why you chose
the nazi regime example as a response to my queries. It seems to me to be
an entirely different sort of question compared to mine which was
directed more towards an understanding of power effects in everyday life.

Am I suppose to learn a lesson here? If so, please, elaborate.

Thanks in advance.
heidi