Cinema wars are Real andReel/

Plateaus of Love and Hatred.
******* then the cinematic warriors landed ww2 style shooting blazing
bullets to high hell and the fascists hordes were taken down as democracy
smashed its way through tribal hatreds. Then Franny and Jill were platoon
leaders becoming war-warriors slaughtering the enemy lines. It was not
funny anymore when it was your Family. Where was a cop when you needed
one? Where was the Nato soldat and nurse when the wounded thousands of
refugees came `pouring in' as the media people wld say it. Would the wild
boys be able to take down Milosovic and his fascist bands of patrolling
murdereres, maniac gangsters,
Ah yes, these things were bloody? And no onehad any authority to take down
anyone according to certain attitudes but when the soldiers came to eat
your families, then YOU HOWLED where are the soldiers now? Who care what
bad or good motives were behind the Jets as they bombed and strafed when
you You the villager being ordered off to march in a single file to a
place where themen were massacred? IT was not then one cried about
democracy being so bad, and the West being so bad, and not then that one
cried and said,look at all the evil things the West has done, no one cried
come come and bomb these bastars and let my people go. Life like war was a
bloody mess with gouged and wounded bodies lying across the streets where
bashed in buildings beside refugee tents was the reality and not the cry
for universal justice. As there was none. So one supported things in bits
and pieces and that is the wayit went in the world. In bits and pieces and
finally it did not matter that things were not that simple. Not when you
there and the dead piled higher. So one prayed for the jets to come and
bomb the enemy/ So we could live in peace/ and contradiction was just one
more pain between a bullet and a death/ a death a wound a bunch of
screaming people being sent back to the Serbian lines where the soldiers
would surely exterminate those people /
Bombs dropped
shld. again call to mind the practical rule laid down by
Leclaire, following Lacan, the rule of theright to non-sense as well as to
the absence of a link:you willnot have reached the ultimate and
irreducible terms of the unconscious so long as you find or restore a link
between two elements -- extreme dispersion -- /// Open TowersFire - Bombs
hitting targets/ Bodies run/ kids scream in languages you never heard //
open blazes gun/war/ blood/ thousands in Iraq Bosnia Kosovo cleansed/ the
way it GoesSSSS /--- We'lll meeeet Again Dont know How Dont know When But
I Know we meeeet Again Some Sunny Day/MushRooom Cloud /Dust Particles /
Billions of Rads Up oUr Ass/// half-life better than No Life???/
Leaving/escaping/ causing more more espace escapes/
Boom Boom Boom Stealth hatred and cities afire /
Yer cities /Yer dreams/ Yer
chronopolis/Iraq/Sudan/Bosnia/Kosovo/Hitler/Milosovic Son of a bitch/
We all are all little dogs/ Even thoSe Who are Best at Leavin'/
re-Form little Earths/of tribal hates and territory Mister Death/Your
monster maniac machine is every/here
The paranoiac applies her delire to the family bt it is first of ALl a
Delire of Races/ Ranks/Classes/UniversAl History/ Listen to the paranoiac
language beneath the din of the silent majority/ Call aCop when you need
one? Where is the Fucking Nato Bomber we were expecting??? Where the fuck
are those jets when you Neee them? What about those Oil Companies that
Canada has in the Sudan??? Of course we cant do nothing about that???//
WWW2 airplanes crash into the sea of bloody terror and simulation of
gulfwar syndrome replay of WW2 and death squads of PinochetChile/ Your
children Not Mine??? What FUCKING WAR ASSHole??/ Tryin to create the next
world War/ how -- that is what style is: or Rather the Absence of style
--- asyntactic agrammatical the moment when language is no longer defined
by what it says but by what cause it to Move Flow Explode
//
As the faces are smashed to pieces in your little den of thieves
and shit bag gangsters IF I had a rocket launcher/yer mother would cry/Oh
yeea your Mother would Know/An Old song/ 70,000 years the Old war game.
////////
will be massacred and slaughtered? What I think is this: Give a few days
and fight this serbian army directly and /Punish and bomb/ Leaders of the
death Wish Unite/ punish them for doing what we
are doing to thousands/. Noam Chomsky landed wearing full battle
feargear//Screeching Voice of Mussolini :
a line must be drawn to make justice work. If not,, then we too,, all of
us perhaps will be one day be abandoned as some other gangsters come to
kill us all and our cities and villages. the world the world is filled
with injustices, but must Europeans and Americans keep sitting still and
businesses in Belgrade. They are fools. It is themselves they smash.
`I was there when the Generals laughed as the tanks rolled over
the bodies/ And every sinneris a Saint/ Just call me Lucifer/ and Forgive
me if I ewxcuse myself / I got an An Appointmnet with my old whore of a
ssister Sister Death Slut/ Kleist?? KLEIST???? Jesus Kleist Blew His
Brains Out on the CRoss of CoNTrAAdICtion Poles/ Smashed Plateaux/
theyshowed them having rock and roll concerts saying We are Murdereres
and Like it...:Thus Spake JesusChistra:
the world was made, if indeed it was made, it is here for
slaughterhouse and we n----/Open bullet case/. load F17 Shoot fire/Stealth
of Schizz planes an' pilots:Then came the Huckster god of Flesh exchange--
Maybe I shejoined the army she joined the ground troops she was absurd
bad. anturally born bad. She was fucking the emeny. She sucking the
Serbian mother fuckers dick. She was biting it off. She was shittin in his
face. Thesdy were raping her daughter up theasss will join the army. No, I
cant I am too 'old' but perhaps I will go andshe has joine/gone/ Alll My
WRITING IS ABOUT WAR AND RUMOURS OF WAR ANd Hunger dogs of War and
rape/pillage. She was slutting for peace when t`War Broke out"s he was was
was start working for justice again in some way. somewhere. Here in the
walled in city Citadel -How to spread love and some understanding amongst us human beings who are
She was fucked up the head/ theycut her clitories off after Drillin
for the Oil/sick with memories of hatreds that go back centuries. We
need to change/to Eliminate our Heads/Memories/You are all the Memories in
History/You are I are allthe murderers in History: I pierre Riviere having
slaughtered some women children andmen---- our memories and learn new
ones. LShe was shot in classs /something called the dictatorship of the
mind and proletariat////// she was not a thing for nothing////
Perhaps Perhaps Perhaps Perhaps Perhaps perhahps if the world was blueit
would be black.- yes, well black was so cool as the colourof protest.//
The prospect of a prolonged war is sad, as sad as the assault on the
people of Albanian descent in Kosovo. Perhaps if Milosevic had only
taken away their language rights or had practised a political apartheid
rather than an ethnic cleansing there would be no bombing taking place
today. Of cours -- she is thenight of deaths/ all is night deaths/theworld
is a nights death endless/
e this is what happened in Bosnia as well.//Everyone is Dying for a War/ A
war toend the whole shit box! for once !! get it overwith/ The
ApoCalypse/No Fucking way! They will us ee the Neutron bombs---She got a letter from her girlfrenic.
I fear what will happen now that the Russians want to patrol the
Mediterranean to 'observe' NATO movements. Will Belgrade be a new
Dresden ? Of course this is all speculation on my part.
Dresden/ Shit My pants out in Eurupe.. EURope the Place of Rape!
Why should I feel anything for these people, I've observed the
careful/deathportrayal, of old women caring for smallbigsmall big small
all the smae Crusades of enfants des children, designed to evoke/death
emotion and I have felt sadness on seeing these images.//We are all Images
and death/// Fuck B.But where were my tears when there was genocide in Rwanda? Should I only
be sad when I can see or hear about these events? Or should I remain sad
on a daily basis as there isn't a day goes by that someone somewhere
receives the wrong end of the stick. And as that stick grows larger and
larger and the numbers on the wrong end grow weaker and weaker just how
sad can I be./// YOU WISH !!!! YOu wish you little freudian shit!!
I wish it would all end.Dream ONNNNN and today I have a job interview and
I'm-- but when the call comes I shall go./ NO/War the old game/Like sex
partof the dual machinezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz/ shit that is / death
supposed to be perky and I wish I AGGGH! IT'S TOO FUCKING MUCH...I'll be
looking at my interviewer wondering why he or she isn't dead in a field
with noone to mourn for her. much better than imagining hi, her or it
naked/ Launch air strikes/ naked launch of jets/delire of war
my brain would collapse I see too many sides and all of them are absurd:
my brain is an absurdicohedron and revolves through all planes at once
soaking up the sun and wishing for pea///////////ces
thy name is peace
the soldiers and fight these evil/ Shoot Strafe Bomb/columns of refugees
not seen my family in 28 years /call itlife on the other side America/
maniac. The world, well, what does one say about the world. I only hope an
our houses and cities and villages./ She was The Pity of War/ Pity the
Nation/ She was Robert Fisk's lover. She was the absurd death wishof the
planet She was the absurd Serbian serf/S he was the rebel/Shewas the
Rwandese/She was the Sudanese/She was the war junky/she was jean genet in
Chatila/Shewas the Israeli solder whose ancestors had been wiped in the
death camps/ she was the 25million slaves of Africa.She was not Nelson
Mandela/
She was not the god. She was not she was not she was/it was summer it was
war it was not it was poverty
she was not god she was not god she was not god/
War and rumours of war
andthehighway man came riding riding the counterintell/the intell. the
death squads came riding riding up to -