bronte/foucault

I cannot offer a Foucault like analysis even if I wanted to. For
onething, I am not in a position to say, know, or infer what Michel
Foucault would have thought about any of these things. But Foucault
certainly read and wrote about literature, and poetry. What interests me,
and what motivated me to send the Emily Bronte excerpt with thecontrasting
text was the juxtaposition of the two. And it appeared that some of the
themes of power were implicit and explicitly spoken to in Bronte's poem.
Lastly, it seems to me that there are no limits to what should and should
not,, can and cannot be addressed with regards to Foucault and
variousother categories of mental activity i.e. literarture, philosophy
etc... for now - CD.