Re:

Hey, let's not take up a formal definition of genocide which is extremely
limiting. We should not simply use the experience of the Holocaust as the
basis of our definition of genocide or state murder. Isn't that the problem
with identifying genocide in other places, ie that the way in which we
define it is quite limiting.