The Politics of Subjectivity

hello all,

though i know this is a foucault list, i thought
some of its subscribers might be able to help me locate some
texts on a topic i'm researching. specifically, i am
very interested in criticisms/critiques of the
poststructuralist/postmodernist decentering/dispersion/death
of the subject and its resulting problematization of agency.
i am especially interested in such criticisms/critiques
made by feminist and critical race theorists - whether
you find their arguments compelling or not.

please respond via email so as not clutter the list
w/ off-topic posts. my apologies if my request is
an inappropiate use of the list.

thanks,
dan smith
"One must have chaos in oneself to give