Re: weird quotes from Foucault

In PK in the the final passage of 'the Confessions of the flesh' there is
an exchange which I take to be the same as the one quoted by Claire
O'Farrell, - - the translation given here is 'feeding-bottle' .
Since the term was introduced into the conversation by Alain Grosrichard,
who edited the transcript, it might be assumed that the term is the correct
one?

Not that it matters, but Vunch will have to rewrite the joke.

Nesta