Foucault and Feyerabend

Dear all!

My name`s Martin Freudenreich and I`m a student for philosophy and physic.
Right now I`m engaged in writing my diploma thesis about Paul K. Feyerabend
and his opinion about rationality.

As PKF doesn`t restrict his work on philosophy of science alone but also
wants to analyse science and its connection to society the name Michel
Foucault hit me several times.

With my poor English it`s hard to describe in detail what I am up to, but
I would be glad if anyone could tell me, if Foucault has ever mentioned PKF
in his books or interviews. I guess, there must be a strong connection
between these two men, who have more or less the same "mission" as regards
society.
Hilary Putnam said, that both "Feyerabend and Foucault" would be
"extremists", who had "something political" in their heads. And now I am eager to
prove THAT and show it in detail!

Thank you!

Martin Freudenreich
(freudenreich@xxxxxx)