Re: Austria

In a message dated 02/03/2000 10:50:32 AM Eastern Standard Time,
fallavol@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

<<
The grand narrative being the ideology behind the EU's opposition to
nationalist resistance in Austria. And no, thankfully we do not yet have a
one-world government, but that's the direction we're going in if
resistance such as that embodied by Haider in Austria, and Buchanan in
this country, continues to be marginalized and repressed by those in
power.

well, great! let's all get behind the rabid right wingers to forestal a
one-world government. but I'm going to resist the urge, this time. if I
have any time or energy to protest any one worldism, it's going to be
capitalism, not racism.