Re: Austria

I was not reifying false dualisms, I was attempting to problematize the
easy linear equation that is all to pervasive that nationalism equals
racism and Nazism.

--
***

"The more global the world becomes, the greater people's need for a
strong link to their home. It is no disgrace to act on behalf of your
own country." -- Joerg Haider, Leader of the Austrian Freedom Party,
2/02/00.