RE: Les anormaux

I agree, I was surprised by the way things are build up, the line drawn,
it's gives me a different view on his work which I only knew from the books
and some articles. It's a pity they don't appear faster. it will take years
and the cronology seems bizar. cfr. Il faut défendre la societé. (76) It
gives me the opportunity to look differtently at the edited books, like
Stuart says to read H/S1 in a new perspective, to see the ideas growing. I
like the issues on the kings and power. Ubu and later on the king/queen
monster. How these images work.