RE: Deontology v. Utilitarianism

Thanks Nathan this helps a lot. I had never come across this phrase and
thought it might be some kind of deconstructionist formulation. Perhaps it
does in an indirect way have something to do with what Derrida talks about
in Specters of Marx. A framework or frame is necessary and this I think
does take into consideration Kant's concern for right taking precedence over
the good. I think Derrida is also responding to Heidegger's notion of
enframing which H demonizes. Isn't Derrida trying to make the point that
inistitutional frames are the only way to ensure that right does precede the
necessarily biased pursuit of goods and partisan interests? What I was
reacting to initially is the possible doublespeak in the phrase which seemed
to suggest that one should take apart ontology in a systematic way. Such a
project would make no sense.