Re: rape and the legal system

Hey, I haven't read about that, but I think one of the major causes of rape
comes from the roots, and the roots are decadence in the physiology of the
society. A strong physiology can control some stimuli coming from outside, a
weak physiology gives in to every stimulation, also from repression from sex
activities, since sex is a basic need. A state that prohibits sex,
stimulates rapes and incest inmoral behaviour patterns.