Re: new on foucault

I am ready to discuss biochemistry. I hate science just to
start out with, but foucault critique of science is in my opinion
this first that science as "Truth with Capital T" holds itself
it self to be unversal truth and transhistorical truth. by this I mean
that it claims be composed of laws which transcend historical periods. no
wait that does not sound all that bad, the point is, is why is that bad,
because for foucault there is progress toward ever higher stages of