Foucault and Policy

<< Seems like there's quite a few debaters on this list. What's up with that?

Foucault's work has been used extensively by debaters. This year he's being
applied to protection of privacy. Tips are welcome.

> Foucault was extraordinarily active in policymaking

Read the introduction to The Foucault Effect, for example.

> and he found criticisms of neoliberalism rather unconvincing.

Read the introduction to The Foucault Effect, for example.

> For example, he was a proponent of healthcare and what not despite his
> own theories of bio-power.

Read the introduction to The Foucault Effect, for example.

<< A word of caution: be careful what political positions you attribute to
Foucault. He tended to be a political chameleon. >>

I never called him a neoliberal. You're right.

See ya
~Nate