Re: Il faut defendre... English translation

Richard

That's great news. Thanks for keeping us informed. Am i the only one who is
delighted someone who has both a great grasp of Foucault and is a great
translator is doing this work?

And if the previous two years are anything to go by, the 1982 course will
keep my interest in Foucault going for a while too. As I understand it the
Gallimard/Seuil series will also include some courses from before the
College de France time: one from Vincennes on Nietzsche for example.

Stuart