Re: nussbaum

--------------481C61018EBB0BC3E28174DC

Anja Jedlitschka wrote:

> Please send the article to me ... thanks
> AJ

Could you pleace give me the reference. I am working on a project
concerning the
conflict with constructivism. I saw this reference yesterday, but was
unlucky in deleating it from my e-mail base.

> Nathan Goralnik schrieb:
>
>> Ok, this is my third attempt at making the Nussbaum article
>> available. If you want a copy of Martha Nussbaum's article on Judith
>> Butler (which I believe is what Asher was referring to), e-mail me,
>> and I'll e-mail it to you. The article took up 135K
>
>> of memory, so the list couldn't support it. So, yeah. E-mail me.
>> NGoralnik

--------------481C61018EBB0BC3E28174DC

&nbsp;
Could you pleace give me the reference. I am working on a project concerning
the
unlucky in deleating it from my e-mail base.
this is my third attempt at making the Nussbaum article available. If you
want a copy of Martha Nussbaum's article on Judith Butler (which I believe
is what Asher was referring to), e-mail me, and I'll e-mail it to you.</font></font>

&nbsp;

--------------481C61018EBB0BC3E28174DC--