Re: Essential Works 3

As usual ecampus.com has the best price plus no shipping or handling charges. I always shop
there first.

New

$23.92
Usually Ships in 3-4 Business
Days

Power: Essential Works of Foucault, 1954-1984, Volume III
Author(s): Michel Foucault; Paul Rabinow; Robert Hurley
ISBN: 156584257X Copyright: 2000
Edition:
Hardcover

Synopsis Including important later writings, "Power" highlights Foucault's revolutionary
analysis of the politics of personal conduct and freedom. The book covers the domains
Foucault helped to make part of the coreagenda of Western political culture--medicine,
prisons, psychiatry, and sexuality.