first issue of organdi quarterly

Sorry for any cross-posting...

We would like to inform you about the launch of the
first issue of organdi quarterly. An international
journal of social sciences and contemporary issues,
organdi is published quarterly in English and French
including peer reviewed articles, special issues,
interviews, cultural reviews, letters to the editor
and online exhibitions.

November 2000 includes interviews and articles by Jay
H. Bernstein, Dipak Ghosh, Terry Robson, John Bunzle,
Matthieu Faullimmel and extracts from an unpublished
text by Félix Guattari illustrated by Bruno Bressolin.

We are calling for papers, and are encouraging you to
take part in the next issue :
2nd issue (February 2001) : body and civilization

We hope that you will find interest in our site:
http://www.geocities.com/organdi_revue/

Best regards,
The editor