Re: Reality

Foucault tended to use "truth" more with regard to power/knowledge
relationships. See the interview in either _Power/Knowledge_ or _The
Foucault Reader_ entitled "Truth and Power."

He did, on the other hand, write about the relationship of day-to-day
reality to "Enlightenment" and "the present." See especially "The Art of
Telling the Truth" (in _Politics, Philosophy, Culture_) and "What Is
Enlightenment?" (in _The Foucault Reader_). Look to work published in '83
and '84.