Victorian Sexual norms and Foucault

>From: Asher Haig <ahaig@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
>It seems to me, then, that pedophilia is not a question of moral standards
>(consent laws and such) but instead of question of Victorian sexual norms
>and ageism (as if they were not one).

Maybe I am missing the point and this is all just theoretical meandering.
Sorry if I have disrupted the flow ...

That is sick. Pedophilia harms children physically and emotionally. It
cannot be seen as a question of Victorian sexual norms (That we protect
children is essential for a healthy society?) Perhaps we can learn from
Foucault, but perhaps some of his behaviour was just plain irresponsible and
evil. I cannot consider embracing any sort Foucaulian approach as a healthy
model for one's life.