Re: eagleton

I have. It's a bit ranty in parts and is a general polemic against trends
rather than specific thinkers but well worth the read. I would also
recommend Callinicos's "Against Postmodernism". For a really good engagement
with Foucault, Laclau & Mouffe etc try Rosemary Hennessey's "Materialist
Feminism and the Politics of Discourse", its superb.

Doug.