Re: ariel and the police

Forgive me, but I do not understand much of this, and this isn't at all
a complaint. I am not much of a James fan or expert. Have never heard of
Stevens. I study the history of philosophy, which is currently in the
philosophy of science. Pragmatists took just a slight more different
approach than positivists. and, here i am guessing. Foucault was bored
with sex. James didn't have a lot to say about it. So, I'm curious. what
makes this bunch sexy? because if its better than porn, I'll read it.
but that's all any one has to say. blah, blah, blah okay, I will go
check it out. where can I find it?