Re: So what do writers express today?

Thanks for that ... but is your comment serious and from the point of view
of being a postmodernist, or is you comment here a lampoon of the perception
of postmodernism?

Lionel

PS - Regarding that Bush quote at the bottom, this guy is president of the
most powerful nation on earth ... and he has likely suffered from
self-inflicted drug-induced brain damage, and perhaps he is also a victim of
generations of inbreeding. Perhaps America was better off when there was
still uncertainty regarding the Florida election results!