Re: So what do writers express today?

Can we all take a deep breath and relax about what we are saying to each other?
I know, maybe there's something missing, "sense", in what is said, and I have
researched that. Words don't have the "power" Foucalt is giving to them, nor
what "power" I could give to them. To the noncoherentists: we are not Borgs,
aliens to our own language. I can't, however, anticipate all possible argument.
I'm smiling about this, and always weary of the intimidation of any authority. I
sincerely admire Foucalt for raising ideas people don't understand.

The one book by Foucalt that I think is best is the one by Robinow, a Reader
type book, and a handsome, serious look at him on the cover. As far as the list
servs are concerned, I don't think Foucalt would mind at all that something
doesn't make sense. Who raise arguments that you can look at, before accepting
them? That's what we should all allow each other to do, without which we are
forcing "power" on each other.